Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

I cant stop listening to it!

Slick animation, great song sung well.. music is bang on!

Robot Pirates (Official) Robot Pirates (Official)

Yarrrrr0101010101

excellent little tune, a little crackly on the sound but highly enjoyable!

Bob's Plank Bob's Plank

twisted!

5/10 just for the brain twsiting wierdness of what just happened, animation was sub par, but in its own way, twisted.

sound was ok?

story... won't even go there.

WTF! you high or somthin?

Malmedal responds:

Yeh, only thing i was liek totally happy with was the sound.
The rest is ment to twist your brain. And it did :0 The lack of story halps the brain twisting.
thx for response

Slacker Slacker

not bad..

only problem i had is there should have been 'clues' as to what to do... just little hints the 'help' function just described what to do when n where... be good if it were more of a 'yay i did it on my own' kind of thing.. good work tho!

Gangster-Rapper.co.uk Gangster-Rapper.co.uk

wtf... that is dire!

GFX: test is text.. no biggy there, the 'characters' well, they were drawn.. but you aint no da-vinci i thought the characters were more likely to be in a funny sketch involving a pineapple and a ribbon wearing frog. not in a 'gangsta' whatever....

style: um. no?

noize: there were what? two short samples? i think we have a 'no' for this section then.

hurtz: watching this is an act of violence against my mind, but it didnt contain any...

do stuff: ooooh i clicked numbers 1 through 5.. yippidy dee! crap.

Ha ha: cant even be bothered to make a sarcastic response. crap.

Overall, learn to draw, music in the background mebbe?~ prettier background (black = yawn) and perhaps more than just a few button pushes?

Tomb Raider Dress up game Tomb Raider Dress up game

meh, ooh another dress up...

ok, <fed up of dress 'em up games. the music was UBER cool tho... gonna get me some o' that.

Next please